We are excited to offer a new program called the FSF Finishing school. This program is designed to focus on a few specific aspects of training to help make your life a little easier with your horse for a flat fee up to a certain number of sessions or hours. This program is designed to help your horse overcome one or more of their hold-ups in a short period of time, for a fixed financial commitment. For example, if your horse doesn’t stand still to be mounted, we’ll fix that for a flat fee, and leave you with the tools to maintain the training. Finishing school offerings include but are not limited to:
- Trailer loading $150
- Standing to be mounted $100
- Haltering or bridling with ease $75
- Leading with respect $75
- Walking through/past water or other horse eating monster $150
- Tying or cross-tying $250
- Accepting: clippers, shots, fly spray, bath, etc $75-$200
- Being caught $150
- and much much more…
Contact us for more information and to discuss your individual needs.
* As with all training results and training times vary based on the abilities of the individual horses and their owners abilities to maintain the training. Basic training for the owner/rider is always included in the training packages. Additional lessons can be purchased.